In the interests of safety, we would ask all students/staff to comply with the following procedures as detailed within our Health & Safety Statement.
College Contact details:
Office Hours: 061-592195
After Hours: 083-1080084
Emergency Contact Details:
When the Fire Alarm sounds you must follow the instructions given by your tutor.
- Leave the classroom in a calm, orderly manner (walk, don’t run). Your tutor will indicate the nearest exit.
- Do not stop to collect personal belongings (bags, wallet, phone etc).
- Report to the assembly point where your tutor will conduct a roll call.
- Please remain at the assembly point until instructed do otherwise by staff.
- Do not return to the building until instructed.
- If you are not in class when the fire alarm sounds, leave the building immediately by the nearest exit and go directly to the assembly point.
- The assembly point is Car park Adjacent to Roselawn House and Roselawn Business Centre.
Limerick City College conduct fire drills periodically and you must follow the above procedure and/ or the instructions of the tutor/staff member. All fire detection and alarm systems are periodically maintained and tested accordingly.